Welcome to Tamura Laboratory at Dept. of Robotics, Tohoku University.
Tamura Lab. was established in April 2020. We are conducting research as Hirata-Weng-Salazar Lab./Tamura Lab.
- 筑紫彰太, 山内統広, 田村雄介, 山川博司, 永谷圭司, 藤井浩光, 千葉拓史, 山本新吾, 茶山和博, 山下淳, 淺間一: スペクトル画像を用いた土質パラメータの推定に基づく建設機械の走破性判定, 精密工学会誌, Vol.86, No.12 (accepted).
- Yusheng Wang, Yonghoon Ji, Dingyu Liu, Yusuke Tamura, Hiroshi Tsuchiya, Atsushi Yamashita, and Hajime Asama: ACMarker: Acoustic Camera-based Fiduc...
Dr. Tamura retired from the Univ. of Tokyo at the end of March and joined the Department of Robotics, Tohoku University on April 1, 2020.
The following two papers have been accepted in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters.
- Jiaxu Wu, Yusuke Tamura, Yusheng Wang, Hanwool Woo, Alessandro Moro, Atsushi Yamashita, and Hajime Asama: Smartphone Zombie Detection from LiDAR Point Cloud for Mobile Robot Safety, IEEE Robotics and Automation Le...
Two NEST Fellows from the University of Manchester have joined our lab for one month. for NEST CLADS Project, which is a part of the OECD NEA NEST.
They are working on the following two research topics.
- Robot teleoperation interface
- Radiation source localization using a mobile robot with gam...